Wednesday 6 September 2017

Picture Perfect Memories - Farrel Tailor

Hello Dusty Attic Lovelies!!! Today I am sharing with you a masculine layout I created to celebrate Father's Day using some amazing Dusty Attic Chipboard!!!




20170815_095857_20170828110546556[1]




I covered my Clockwork small chipboard and the Diamond Panel with white gesso and using a make up sponge I lightly applied acrylic paint in light blue and bright aqua green.




20170828_103454




Once it was dry I then stamped a small amount of Sea Breeze Prima Color Philosphy onto my non stick craft mat and sprayed a small amount of water to create watercolour consistency and again using a sponge I lightly dabbed randomly until I was happy with the effect. To finish the chipboard off I then splattered some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Shakers - Bratwurst Brown using a small paint brush.




20170828_103337




Once the Diamond Panel was dry, I then cut it into 6 different sized before adhering to my layout. I also adhered 2 pieces from Wordpl@y #3 Black for my title onto the Clockworks.




Dusty Attic Materials Used - Clockworks small, Diamond Panel, Wordpl@y #3 Black




Other Materials Used

  • 7 Dots Studios Papers - Writers Block and Hazy Days
  • Prima Color Philosphy Inks - Sea Breeze and Midnight Blue
  • Funky Flairs Studio flair
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Shakers - Bratwurst Brown
  • J.Burrows Acrylic Paint - Light Blue and Bright Aqua Green
  • Stampers Anonymous - Ultimate Grunge
  • The Crafter's Workshop - TCW267s mini ledger, TCW9001 white gesso & TCW9004 Light and Fluffy Modeling Paste
  • Versafine - black onyx

Thanks for dropping by xx





No comments:

Post a Comment