Friday 23 October 2015

Everyday Life - Joanne Bain - Mood Board inspiration

Howdy!

Sharing my latest creation created for the October Dusty Attic Mood Board Challenge. The challenge  has an amazing prize of a $100 Dusty Attic Gift Voucher for the winner and to enter you simply need to use the Mood Board for Inspiration, you can interpret it anyway you like. The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation. Once completed simply add your link to the right side bar of the Dusty Attic blog.

So this is the October Mood Board.


The image and the colours of this mood board are gorgeous!

'Everyday Life'


I was inspired by the colours and by the round view you get when looking through the wave.


This time I haven't really done a lot to the chipboard except paint it to my colour choice. I am really loving the vibrant colours of this page.


The title Everyday Life really directed me to the idea behind the design of this page. I wanted it to look like a clock or compass face and the new pendant chippies allowed me to do this.


Materials Used
Available from Dusty Attic

Dusty In Colour - Soot - DA0925
Ornate Pendants #4 - DA1367
ATC Frame #1 - DA0673
ATC Frame #3 - DA0675
Arrows #1 - DA0994
Mini Captions #3

Visit my blog - Scrappin For Me


No comments:

Post a Comment