Wednesday 8 July 2015

Baby Album - Evgenia Petzer

Hello dear friends! I have finished the baby boy album, the part of which I had shown you before. So here is the cover and the inner pages. I used Dusty Attic on every single page.

I mainly covered the chipoard with the DA acrylic paints and somewhere sprinkled it with glitter.

On those lovely "Elegant Pearls" I have put the white pearls on top


The peacock feather is covered with couple colors  and then glossy varnish on top
Some microbeads and another glitter on top of the photo.



Dusty Attic projects used:
Remember you can purchase these and many more straight from the website now and retail customers who order over $75.00 worth get FREE POSTAGE as well
 

Word Pack #14



Elegant Pearls


I covered some of the words with this awesome glossy thing


Decorative Frame #1



Have a lovely scrappy day

No comments:

Post a Comment