Friday 22 May 2015

I Believe - Heather Jacob

HELLO everyone
a warm welcome to Dusty Attic 
Heather J with you today sharing another layout for May .

For something different this month, I chose to create a layout 
 using an affirmation/quote in place of a photo.

THE QUOTE
 was written by the beautiful Marilyn Monroe.



I BELIEVE

 Dusty Attic materials used 
Crackle Paint DA 0900
Dusty in color/ Raisin DA0909
Mini Branches #2 DA 1121
Heart Arrows #2 : DA1026
Mini Heart Buttons DA0682
Jumbo Cogs DA 0232
Mini Blossoms DA1090
Wildflower DA1143
Elegant swirl #2 1098






REMEMBER 
you can purchase your chipboard direct from the website .
MY BLOG 

thanks so much for popping by 
I do hope I have inspired you in some way 
to have a play with these colors and some chipboard .
have fun and see you soon 
for more inspiration 
big hugz .... Heather xoxo
Heather Jacob www.heatherartandlife.blogspot.com

1 comment: