Tuesday 27 January 2015

Always dream - Tina Dalton

I have been wanting to create a layout for my Mother in law, who is my biggest fan, she loves my creations and is always so full of praise and encouragement for me, I really appreciate her support and hope she liked her gift. I have helped her along and she is now the creator of some amazing cards and of course she just loves to overload them with her favorite Dusty Attic chipboard
The Dusty Mini selection is just amazing for cards and pocket page scrapping as well on layouts of corse. 
I used a fair bit of chipboard on this one as there were just so many pieces that suited the layout.
I have listed the Dusty Attic pieces I have used below - remember you can now buy straight from the website:  HERE  
Birdcage #6
Mini Birdcage #2
Mini ABC #2
Mini Number set
Mini Words #1
Leafy Scroll
Clock Faces and Hands ( I only used the hands)
Flutterbies #3
Mini Butterflies #2
Dusty in colour - white paint

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful.. what a lovely tribute to your Mum.. so feminine too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this LO is just sooo beautiful - it shines with love....the little touches like the '79' & that pearl drop.....simply delish!!! I'm sure she loved receiving it:):)

    ReplyDelete