Friday 3 October 2014

FREE to be ME

Hi everyone
Rachelle did this amazing work of art as a second layout to the sketch last month
We were so busy with update about the new website ..... HERE   and The Design Team call that I didn't get to show everyone in September
 BUT here it is now
I love how she has decorated the sea horse
(I removed the picture of last months sketch so as not to confuse anyone) 
 
 

The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
Seahorse #1 (DA0047)
Seahorse #1
Shells 6pk (DA0048)
Shells  6pk
Fancy Trim #3 (DA0469)
Fancy Trim #3
Flourish  #8(DA072)
Flourish #8
Foliage (DA0506)

Fishnet panel (DA0654)
Fish Net Panel
mini abc lower (DA0862)
mini ABC set lower
mini script ABC (DA0859)
mini Script ABC set
Maja Design
Autumn-Basics-P
From the Vintage Autumn Basics I used:No VIII-BS, No.XII-BS, No.XIV-BS,
Ska vi ta en fika
From the Fika Collection I used: Chaite,En kopp te-BS, Mandelkaka-BS, Sockerkaka-BS.& Tva froknar-BS
Here are some closeups of detail:









This is how I achieved the Seahorse....
I used the Seahorse & a seashell. I drew on the seashorse,where I wanted to use the liquid pearls....
I then painted both pieces with LuminArte (Stargazer)
Once the LuminArte dried I applied liquid pearls. I used platinum & lavender lace....
I then applied a thick coat of  clear rock candy crackle.I let that dry,then sprayed it with 2 coats of acrylic sealer,because what ever is in the LuminArte,makes the crackle want to lift,but also gave the Seahorse a scaley look,that I liked.so you really need to spray on a sealer,or you will loose all the crackle.I then inked the edges,&added bling & pearls


Thanks for stopping by the blog today, Rachelle


1 comment:

  1. One of the most recognizable designers...love Rachelle's layouts. Can;t imagine the time that goes in to each piece but the details are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete