Thursday 26 June 2014

Just Me Sketch Layout and Moments Layout - Tina Dalton

Dusty Attic have changed over to their blog and will be closing down the ning site, hopefully beter for everyone to use. For the sketch this month I  used some of my favorite Maja papers and some of the new Dusty Attic goodies. If you havnt already joined in with the Sketch challenge I hope you will as the prize pack that is up on offer is such an awesome prize :)
This awesome sketch was provided by the very talented Nadia Cannizzo, her sketches are amazing and make it so easy to put together an awesome layout together.
Love the new words that are out at the moment, there are so many to choose from !! and here are a few close ups :)

I have used the following Dusty Attic products :
Seagrass Small - DA : 103
Heart Arrows - DA : 1026
Just Me DA - 1095
I also had a play around over the weekend and created another layout, it was such fun playing with all my new goodies, I had to stop myself from overloading my layout, it was hard making choices LOL

I used a mix of old and new here, I love all the products available through Dusty Attic and its always easy to use them more than once.

 
Dusty Attic Products used 
Word pack #4 DA :1077
Corner Flourish #4 DA : 0873
Swirly Vine Small DA : 0181
Monarch Butterflies DA : 0819

Tina Dalton
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh these layouts are so pretty.. love the chippies you have used!

    ReplyDelete