Sunday 17 November 2013

LOVE - Karen

 
Hey everyone,
 
I have a layout to share today, which I created using some of my all time favourite Dusty Attic pieces ( listed below)  The layout, which stars my 3rd oldest son, Samuel, and his girlfriend Sharnee was published in Scrapbook Creations magazine this month, as part of their 'Colour challenge'.
 
I sprayed and inked the background, using a mix of Lindy stamp gang sprays, and chalk inks, applied with a makeup sponge.
 
 
The Dusty chippies are simply painted with Dusty in colour acrylic paint, in Alabaster, and again, I prefer to apply this with a makeup sponge. I've used a charcoal coloured ink, to colour the LOVE title.
 

 

 
I've used lots of gorgeous Manor House Creations flowers, and lots of fussy cut floral images from the Graphic 45 papers. The mauve butterflies are images I found on my computer, which I printed onto cardstock and fussy cut out.
 
 
Dusty Attic Chipboard
 
 
Other: Graphic 45 'Secret Garden paper collection
Manor House Creations flowers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout. Love the soft, gentle feel of it and the subtle colours, not to mention all the fussy cut embellishments!

    ReplyDelete