Saturday 27 April 2013

"Daddy's Girl" Layout by DT Tina Dalton

When I started out on my scrapbooking journey I started creating boy layouts for my son, BUT then I got a granddaughter and discovered, pink, lace, flowers and all things girly, so it has been a long time since I created a masculine layout.
But with a few friends urging me and this stunning photo of my gorgeous son and granddaughter I just had to create a Masculine page and I didn't want it flowery,  although I did manage to sneak a few of the awesome new Dusty Attic   mini roses on  to the layout, let me tell you they were just perfect for this project and they are perfect on just about everything I create, and come in such a great range of colours too, they even look good on my cards and OTP creations as well.
On this layout I have used the Cogs frame set, Cogs set 1, Mini cogs, Name plates #5, the awesome new Mini ABC set upper, and of course the Mini roses, ( Latte Cream 1cm and Chocolate #730.




I had a whole lot of fun creating this layout, my first ever use of Washi tape ( and boy am I addicted now, I also stamped, distressed and used my Martha punch on this.
I am looking forward to creating a few more layouts with a little bit of masculine too.

Thanks for calling past and know that I adore each and every visit I get and your lovely comments mean so much.

Tina
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment